Imperial Freight Brokers has competitive and comprehensive service agreements with most major air and ocean carriers, which allows us to obtain priority space commitments and allocations for your cargo and ensures consistent transit time and pricing.
Our Export Service Features
- Freight booking with transportation provider;
- Inland trucking services;
- Booking confirmation, including:
- Cargo loading date
- Departure information (sailing/flight date), vessel/carrier name, voyage/flight
- Arrival information | Submit Export Declaration to origin customs;
- Prepare, review and submit all export documentation;
- Customs examination and coordination, (if required) depending on the commodity;
- Certificate of Origin (if required); Courier service; legalization of documents (if required); letter of credit processing;
- Foreign into the US and Foreign to Foreign services
Imperial Freight Brokers also provides “purchasing services” which is the ability to purchase cargo for a client in a foreign country and ship to their desired location at a percentage fee.
Approved Indirect Air Carrier
Imperial Freight Brokers is a TSA approved Indirect Air Carrier. Our staff adheres to the security standards and ensures full compliance of TSA regulations for any shipment tendered. For additional inquiries about IAC approval, contact us directly.